Monday, June 9, 2014

First Day of Summer!

I almost made it through the first day of summer without creating anything school related!  Almost!  I have been spending the day with my wonderful husband and we have been binge watching Major Crimes.  While its a pretty good show, I had this idea on my mind and wanted to get to it before I forgot.  I created these Warning Tickets for teachers to use as a silent warning for poor behavior choices or a messy unorganized desk that needs to be cleaned.  My hope is that these will serve as a reminder for the kids to make better choices without having to get onto them in front of the class.  If you like them, please purchase them from my Teachers Pay Teachers store by following the link below!  Enjoy!
                                                  Warning Tickets on Teachers Pay Teachers


No comments :

Post a Comment