Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My purpose in starting this blog was to share school stuff, but I seem to have found myself lacking the time to actually do that!  Here is my first attempt.  I would love to eventually find a way to organize these things better, but for now, this is the best I can do!  (This whole blogging thing is still VERY new to me!)

Currently in Math we are working on measurement, specifically, area and perimeter.  I created this short quiz to assess the work we've done on these skills.  While working through some of the practice problems today, it became painfully clear that many of my kids had forgotten how to do 2 by 2 digit multiplication.  I made this review for them to give them some extra practice.  Use these if you can!

(Please don't look too carefully at the alignment of the squares on the second page of the A & P Quiz.  I had to align each square separately and they are not perfect- which is driving me nuts!  I blame my giggling at The Big Bang Theory which is on in the background.  BAZINGA!)


No comments :

Post a Comment