Saturday, September 14, 2013

My blog is born!


My blog is up and running!  I am so excited!  I am very new to this, obvious as this is my 2nd post, but I am sincerely hoping to better myself as a professional through this outlet.  I have to admit I am VERY old-fashioned and all the changes to education have me a bit perplexed.  I am trying though!  I invite all educators with any advice, or other teachers who feel the way I do to join this forum for honest and open communication among teachers who truly love their kids, but are struggling with the changes!  I have to admit there are a few rules... 

1. I don't do spelling or grammar after 2:50 on Fridays so if I make a mistake, check the time, then blame it on exhaustion!

2.  This is a place for honesty!  I LOVE teaching, but DANG!  I am tired!  (Bet you couldn't have guessed, huh?) 

3. SHARE!  If you have ideas and REAL suggestions that are actually working in your classroom with HUMAN children, please share them!  I know I sure could use some help!  It just seems that kids are changing just as quickly as education itself is!

Bottom line... welcome to my blog!
   

No comments :

Post a Comment